Search & Find
This page has been designed for undergraduate and graduate students studying Astronomy to provide quick access to information about library services and resources.
- SOFTWARE @ INFORMATION COMMONS
- DISSERTATIONS & THESES
- TABLES, DATA, & CALCULATORS
To locate a book: use Exact Search if you have an exact title or author name and use Keyword Search if you are searching with keywords.
Concise as well as scholarly articles on a wide range of subjects.
QB14 .E54 2001 Science Ref
The largest single reference source in astronomy and astrophysics containing more than 2,750 entries.
Data on properties of inorganic and organic compounds. Includes substance/property search feature.
Reference for space astronomy and astrophysics.
SOFTWARE @ INFORMATION COMMONS (IC)
- Astrometry of Asteroids
- Dying Stars and the Birth of the Elements
- Flow of Energy Out of the Sun
- Hubble Redshift Distance Relation
- Large-Scale Structure of the Universe
- Photoelectric Photometry of the Pleiades
- Radio Astronomy of Pulsars
- Revolution of the Moons of Jupiter
- Rotation Rate of Mercury
- Quest for Object X
- Solar Energy
- Starry Night Enthusiast
- Stellar Spectra Classification
- Transits of Venus and Mercury
- Voyager SkyGazer College Edition
(Available at Main Library IC, Science-Engineering Library IC, & Fine Arts Library IC.)
DISSERTATIONS & THESES
Index of North American PhD dissertations back to 1865, with PDF full text since about 1997
| Subscribe to RSS feed | Last Update: August 16, 2012 16:57