Search & Find
- Get Started
- Find Scholarly Articles
- Find News Sources
- Cite Sources
- Facts & Figures
- Public Records
- Law of the Press
- People & Organizations
- Selected Reference Resources for Journalism Students
Facts & Figures
Extensive annual report includes data on newspaper audience, advertising, ownership; television news viewership; ratings data for local television news; and much more. Data charts can be customized.
Facts and statistics about the newspaper industry, including readership demographics, audience profiles, circulation, advertising expenditures, online readership, and more.
Polling the Nations
Polling the Nations is a compilation of more than 14,000 surveys conducted by over 1000 polling organizations in the United States and 100 other countries from 1986 to the present time.
The pollsters included in the database are:
- US polling organizations e.g., Harris International, The Pew Center
- Universities e.g., Rice University, University of Maryland
- Newspapers e.g., New York Times, Los Angeles Times
- Television news organizations e.g., CBS, NBS, Fox, CNN
- International polling organizations e.g., Eurobarometer
- Special interest groups e.g., Boy Scouts, AFL-CIO
AY67 .N5 W7 Info Commons Ref
Facts and statistics about current people, places and events and historical people places and events.
| Subscribe to RSS feed | Last Update: October 31, 2012 08:39